Yuleblinker was set up in 2014 as the trading name for the ICT training and consultancy work done by Andrew Craigie. The aim of Yuleblinker is to provide quality CPD courses for education staff primarily focusing on the use of ICT, software and hardware in the delivery of curricular subjects and topic areas.
About Andrew Craigie
I’ve been working in education for over 20 years. First as a secondary teacher and then in various roles as a trainer and consultant. I’m passionate about the use of ICT in education.
The majority of the work I do as a freelance Educational ICT Consultant developing and delivering CPD training courses, video tutorials and curricular guides on many aspects of ICT is done under the banner of Yuleblinker. I do, however, have close ties with a number of other well know training providers, particularly EdICT Training and 3D Made Easy and continue to frequently deliver courses for them.
I have a current certificate of Enhanced Disclosure and I am fully GTC registered as a secondary teacher
- Secondary teacher
- Skills Development Adviser at SCET
- Head of Skills Development – Learning and Teaching Scotland
- Training Adviser – EdICT Training Ltd
- Head of Development – EdICT Training Ltd
- Educational ICT Consultant (and part-time web developer)
- 3D Printing, CAD Modelling, Photography, videography, electronic gizmos (Arduino, Raspberry Pi and anything with LEDs)